NURSOLOGY

The ying and yang of nursing.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why Work as a Nurse??

I know some nurses work to earn a pay check. I believe that the profession of nursing is far too challenging and demanding to be in it for the money. I am certain many of you will agree that not everyone can be a nurse and that many successful nurses have a certain passion and enthusiasm for their chosen area of nursing. For me, I take great pride in where I work because it is very specialized and because I am privilaged to be working with great senior nurses who have unique skills and strengths. Sometimes parts of the work environment unrelated to actual patient care makes the job of nursing much more stressful than it needs to be. I believe the committment and dedication to the safety and wellbeing of each patient is what really motivates each nurse to do what they do each and everyday. Nurses everywhere must be commended for the care they deliver that is not so visible or obvious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home